Hey guys an' girls I brought these brownies for my youth group and they turned out to be a great success so I though some of you girls (I don't know if any of you guys bake) might like to try making them. They're one of my fav goodies.
Butterscotch Brownies
1/4 c butter
1 c packed brown sugar
1 egg
3/4 c flour
1 tsp baking pwdr
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees
2) melt butter over low heat or just use oil
3) add sugatr to oil/melted butter
4)cool (if you melted the butter)
5)stir in egg
6) stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend in.
7) Mix in vanilla
8) Spread in well greased square pan
9) bake for 25 min (don't over bake)
10) cout into squares while warm
you can add 1/2 cup nuts if you like.
Hope (if you make this recipe) that you like it!!!
><> Jen ><>
The Weekend and the coming week...
17 years ago

18 comments:
If your wondering why I posted the recipe I was sorta bored :p
Yep...I kinda thought you might have to be bored to post that. :-)
lol, don't weall do that one time or another!!!!!!
thats cool though, we all luv browns here!!!!!
No kidding!
Btw, Jen, if you don't know who I am...I'm good friends with Beth and Sarah :-)
Oh? Sounds like you mean only girls are allowed to use your recipe? I'm not allowed to cook?!!!!
Actually, that's right-my mom doesn't let me in the kitchen.. sigh :'(
She won't let me cook, and I want to! I guess she doesn't remember how well I did when she was bed ridden when she was pregnant with David ;)
Hey Melissa I know who you are...sorta :)
And Aaron you can cook if ya want....but.... I'm not saying I'll eat whatever you make :P lol
Oh okay, |<()()|_, I just wasn't sure if you did or not. Can I link you?
Ahaha! Your mom has learned, eh Aaron? :-)(jkn) I'm not prejudice against guys baking/cooking. I think it's kinda cool actually. :-P
Oh yeah right, no wonder your sis and bros didn't want to go back home from grams and gramps! lol
Hey, I gotta learn to do it right sometime don't I? ;)
That didn't make any sense to me either.. :S
lol my guess is that the reason why she is not letting you is because she remembers, aaron :D
lol whatevah Aaron...that made absolutely no sense to me!
Hey Jen I was baking the other day so I just decided to try them (w/ chocolate chips) and they're really good!
Sure! go right ahead melissa and link me.
I really don't know what ya guys are talkin bout but... :) ya...whatever, lol
new post!!
Ha! That was Andrew right?
Yeah new post :-)
No wait it was Tim :-P
nope, it wasn't me
Oops my bad, sorry Tim :-P
:-)
lol, okay....
Post a Comment